OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of Omnia is to advance the Kingdom of God on Earth through the development of software and other tools that will benefit the worldwide Church by focusing on the needs of every church, ministry, and person. To this end, Omnia will strive to provide lessons that follow these general guidelines:
- Lessons, teachings, and messages that promote the teachings of the Bible (especially those of Jesus) and/or how they are applied individually and in the church, and are based on:
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the authoritative source for teaching,
- The characteristics and nature of God are revealed in the Bible, and
- Jesus is the Son of God and was born human, died, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and provides eternal life for those who believe in him.
- Omnia reserves the right to refuse service to organizations promoting religious ideas contrary to those guidelines above, including religions such as Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism; including Christian offshoots such as Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Church of Christ (Scientist); and, including cults of any kind.
- All lessons on the Omnia website must: not promote violence, not promote any political party, not be focused on fund-raising or advertising, follow all laws of the United States of America (including copyright laws), and not endanger the non-profit status of Omnia.
- The enforcement of these policies will be done through the oversight of employees, a Policy Committee, and the Board of Advisors. In general, Omnia will rely on an honor system for lessons to be posted, but will rely on listeners and high-level technology to report violations to its policies.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Any material ("Content") that you make available to Omnia and its affiliate providers is and remains your sole property or the property of your licensors.By making available any Content, you automatically grant Omnia, (the "Hosting Provider") and its affiliate providers the royalty-free, non-exclusive right to store, access, distribute, view, and playback the Content through their sites, products, and any other software that is owned by Omnia in perpetuity.
You agree to use Omnia only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of Omnia.You agree to not use Omnia to:a. make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available;b. make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;c. make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", ""spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation;d. make available any Content that is unlawful, obscene, libelous, or contains software viruses, trojans, worms, data miners, spyware, malware, or any other content judged to be unacceptable by the Hosting Provider.Omnia and its services are for use by individual churches and ministries. You are therefore prohibited from selling and/or marketing the services provided by Omnia as your own. Any requests to use Omnia for commercial or other purposes must be submitted in writing to Omnia. This includes but is not limited to the use of one account to broadcast multiple authors, channels, or types of content. You may not use a single Omnia account to serve as a portal to distribute the content of several authors from unique ministries. Violation of these terms can result in the immediate removal of your content and/or account entirely, and, if necessary, legal action.
The only right with respect to dissatisfaction with any policies or practices of the Hosting Provider in operating Omnia is for you to discontinue using Omnia. The Hosting Provider, in its sole discretion, may terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of Omnia, for any reason, without notice. The Hosting Provider and its affiliate may discontinue operating Omnia, and/or terminate this Agreement without notice at any time for any reason in their sole discretion.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Omnia, IS PROVIDED BY THE HOSTING PROVIDER ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS. THE HOSTING PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE HOSTING PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE HOSTING PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. USER AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS Omnia AND ITS AFFILIATE PROVIDERS IN THE EVENT THAT THIS SERVICE IS TERMINATED OR CONTENT IS LOST OR NO LONGER AVAILABLE, FOR ANY REASON.
5. PRIVACY AND FREE SPEECH
We are committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information we collect is only that which is needed to provide the services we offer. We do not divulge this information to other parties unless we deem it necessary to resolve a dispute regarding these Terms of Service.We support freedom of speech in the use of our services. However, your speech must be done in a lawful and responsible manner. You agree that the Hosting Provider is not responsible for your content, and the views and opinions expressed are your own.