- For instructions on how to Add an Input Source for OBS, please visit that article by clicking the button below:
- Click Settings, which should be in the bottom right hand corner
- Click on Stream on the left hand side, then click on Stream Type and set to Custom Streaming Server
- So the URL will look like this:
- And Stream Key would be:
- You can find your team's Server URL and Stream Key at the top of your Livestream Dashboard
- Once you find them, enter them into OBS
NOTE: If you are not using Authentication, make sure the "Use Authentication" box is NOT checked
- Finally, click Start Streaming in the bottom right-hand corner, then click Yes at the prompt
- If you see this popup below, simply click Yes.
- That's it! You should now be livestreaming to your Omnia Livestream account! Congratulations!